[Linux-bruxelles] [Fwd: conversion to Linux at Dupedi]

Jerome Warnier jwarnier at bxlug.be
Dim 6 Oct 21:58:29 CEST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: conversion to Linux at Dupedi
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 21:43:25 +0200
From: webgang <webgang at radiocentraal.be>
To: jwarnier at bxlug.be
CC: info at dupedi.be

Hello,

I am program maker at a local Antwerp radio station in the city.  We are a
non-commercial station (indeed, we have no commercials in between the
programs), run by strictly volunteers.

I would like to contact someone for an interview on the conversion of Dupedi
to Linux on the Desktop.

I read about it in an IT magazine (think it was Data News).

My radio program, called "webgang", is half about virtual community (webgang)
and haf about the city of Antwerp (citygang).  In the IT part  it brings news
on the free software community.  I report on (Linux) fairs, do interviews,
and follow the news on the web.

Practical things: I assume you are French speaking (the article was of course
in Dutch).  Although our radio station broadcast is in Flemish, I can
broadcast the interview in French or English, where English is for me easyer
to ask the questions.  We can agree about that later.

As a volunteer radiomaker myself I'm only able to make time for it at night or
in the weekend.  We can do a reportage at location, telephone conversation,
or invite you in the studio at wednesday 18.00.

Could you direct me to the right person / or involved persons,  or propose me
something?

Thanks!
Wim.

More info on Radio Centraal: http://www.radiocentraal.be