[Linux-bruxelles] [Fwd: Re: Domain name bxlug.org]

ben b_oki at hotmail.com
Mer 22 Mai 08:27:44 CEST 2002

Dear M'am Guillemette,
Do you realise the very bad commercial impact for your company about this
story ?
I'm not sure that the IT professionnals who readen this will ever take
contact with Domain Strategy Inc.
By the way if you still want to make a phone contact (that looks strange for
an internet company) would
you please first send 10.000,-? to our bank prior to any discussion ? This
domain name has been changed and we're not plan to use it anymore.

en fait Jérome c'est important de récuperer ce .org ?