[Fwd: Re: [Linux-bruxelles] Prochaine LCP: 14/04/2002?]

Jerome Warnier jwarnier at bxlug.be
Lun 25 Mar 14:49:08 CET 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Linux-bruxelles] Prochaine LCP: 14/04/2002?
Date: 25 Mar 2002
From: Revobild / Heimo Claasen <revobild at revobild.net>
To: jwarnier at bxlug.be

helo Jerome - luckily the date for the "LCP" is to change (It would
have been impossible for me on Mar.31st), and luckily Osvaldo noticed
me at all.

So I would very much like to participate.

And I have a very specific quest: there was one Linux friend once
(last he was present at that Linux Day at Brussel 2000) who had gotten a
Toshiba Satellite 300 to produce sound; we never succeded with that yet.
Maybe he comes around - only I don't know his name ! ;(

Regards,
Heimo Claasen (Journalist)                 Brussels  2002-03-24
revobild at revobild.net / hammer at inti.be  http://www.revobild.net
35, Rue du Marteau    B-1000 BRUXELLES    t. +32 (0)2 217 86 07