[Linux-bruxelles] FROM DOUGLAS

DR.DOUGLAS SALMA ds022 at rediffmail.com
Dim 2 Juin 03:05:01 CEST 2002

DOUGLAS SALMA
FAX:234-1-759-0801

Dear Friend,
 VERY URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

We have the immediate need to transfer money that is
about to be declared UNCLAIMABLE by the chairman and
some members of the board of directors of our bank
(UNION BANK PLC).  The amount, US$18.5M (Eighteen
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars is
the closing balance of Eng. Johnson Creek who has
since died.
Eng.Creek was a contractor with the Federal Government
of Nigeria, he supplied and installed equipment, and
he imported chemicals and was into the exporting of
crude oil.

The Money will be declared unclaimable because no
relative of Eng. Creek Johnson has come forward to
make a statement to the effect.  We have no knowledge
of a next of kin. At this point I trust you can
picture what the situation is like. We suspect the
chairman and the board of directors will keep all of
the money for themselves or, perhaps, donate a
substantial amount to a discredited military trust
fund here in Nigeria.

My colleagues and my self have made several attempts
at locating persons that could be remotely related to
him and we have been doing this for about 5 years.
We are presently left with no alternative but to do
for our
selves what the chairman and the directors are about
to do.We are therefore requesting your help and we
will be immeasurably grateful if you will be willing.

We have access to most of what it will take to
transfer the money.The only thing we do not have is a
safe Foreign account.  We will provide you with
answers to all the security questions, which you will
have to answer to move the process towards completion.
 We will also provide you answers to questions that
only a person related to him will know.   You may
however not need to make any appearance, every thing
will be concluded on telephone between you and the
bank [UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC, LAGOS] for your
participation you will get 30%, 10% has been earmarked
for the expenses that may be incurred on both ends.
60% shall be for my colleague and I.

 If you are interested and you agree to work with us
then contact me immediately you receive this  letter
on fax number 234-1-759-0801, there is a lot more to
talk about.  If you are not favorably disposed then,
please,
do get rid of this letter and please forgive me if
this message has made you upset in any way.

Thank you and best regards.

 DR.DOUGLAS SALMA .
 NOTE:PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO THIS MAIL ADDRESS OR FAX
NUMBER:234-1-7590801 .