[Linux-bruxelles] [Fwd: open source forum]

Jerome Warnier jwarnier at bxlug.be
Lun 15 Juil 11:31:51 CEST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: open source forum
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:42:30 +0200
From: Johanna Kloeck <j.kloeck at otr-be.com>
To: <info at bxlug.be>

Dear Sir,

The OTR group is organising a forum in The Hague (Netherlands) on 19
September 2002 named "Is open source the way to go?"
We are looking for a speaker, possibly a user company or organisation who
can present a case study and their experience using Open Source.

Would you know anybody in a company or organisation we could contact about
this? The location of the company would need to be in The Netherlands,
Belgium or Germany.
Can you give me the name of somebody who I could contact?

Thanks very much for your help.

For your information OTR(Information and Technology Research) is an
independent IT think-tank based in Brussels, Belgium. www.otr-be.com

best regards,

Johanna Kloeck

Market Research Analyst