[Linux-bruxelles] SWPatents: some practical ideas (by P Vandenabeele)

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Sam 21 Déc 10:45:10 CET 2002

Le Vendredi 20 Décembre 2002 16:23, Peter Vandenabeele a écrit :

Thanks you very much Peter

I put the text of tour letter with some formatting in the wiki at
http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/LetterToPoliticiansEn

Can any of you (on these lists) translate it in French and Flemish and maybe
other langauges too ... and coordinate these translation, that is let know,
with activists at ael.be ?

Please put these in

http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/LetterToPoliticiansFr

and

http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/LetterToPoliticiansNl

We are starting to coordinate actions about SWpat on
http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/FightingSWPatents

This is mainly in Belgium. We are looking for help to coordinate with similar
actions in any other European countries.

Please come and help to do the same where you live.

The coordination can be done by activists at ael.be

Thanks for your help

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.

Association électronique libre pour la promotion des
droits de l'Homme dans la Société de l'information (AEL) -
http://www.ael.be