[Linux-bruxelles] (no subject)

netzkartei at t-online.at netzkartei at t-online.at
Jeu 23 Aou 18:23:00 CEST 2001

Scam E-Mails! (AUSTRIA-PHILIPPINES by @.r.j.)

SCAM E-MAILS! (AUSTRIA-PHILIPPINES by @.r.j.)

Hopefully this new message would warn, inform or help you in any way.

As usual, absolutely commercial free! And yes, you may pass this e-mail on
to others!

We have received dozens of e-mails whose senders intended fraud. These
people are very active right now and operating worldwide and who knows, you
might be next on their list. I have not included any particular information
about them here in order to keep this message to you small in size. I can
send you the respective letters as attachment (html document 371kb). That
html document only contains some basic information about scam e-mails and
dozens of e-mails which we actually received.

Authorities may hopefully take appropriate measures!

Regards,

@.r.j.

http://www.austria-philippines.at

http://cosmopolitan.awhs.at

If you visit our website again, please let us know in our guest book!

For your convenience, click below:

Please send me the Scam E-Mails for my information as html document
(attachment)!

Please continue to keep me informed of whatever news, if any, you might have
in future!

Please delete my e-mail address. REMOVE!

*

*